This community of love is meant to comfort the person who is discouraged, to strengthen the person who is weak, to encourage the person who has no hope, to come alongside the person who is alone, to guide the person who has lost his way, to give wisdom to the person lost in foolishness, to warn the person who is beginning to wander, to correct the person turning the wrong way, to give eyes to the person blind to God’s presence, and to physically represent God’s presence and love. No one, including pastors, is wired to live outside this community.
- RT @wingfeathersaga: Adventure! Mystery! Sea Dragons! Toothy cows! What more could you want in a story? Check out the worldwide premiere of… 3 weeks ago
- RT @timkellernyc: Mission includes our vocations and not just church ministry. 1 month ago
- RT @Clawlessjr: Baby believers struggle with sin, but they want to fight it; believers who are babies make excuses for their sin. https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @hbcharlesjr: I really only love God as much as the person I love the least. - Dorothy Day 1 month ago
- RT @TozerAW: "It is Jesus Christ, and Jesus Christ alone, who makes sense out of everything in this world." AW Tozer #tozer 1 month ago