This community of love is meant to comfort the person who is discouraged, to strengthen the person who is weak, to encourage the person who has no hope, to come alongside the person who is alone, to guide the person who has lost his way, to give wisdom to the person lost in foolishness, to warn the person who is beginning to wander, to correct the person turning the wrong way, to give eyes to the person blind to God’s presence, and to physically represent God’s presence and love. No one, including pastors, is wired to live outside this community.
- RT @BethMooreLPM: A letter to my brothers. blog.lproof.org/2018/05/a-lett… 2 weeks ago
- Huge difference twitter.com/mattsmethurst/… 2 weeks ago
- The Stephens Family sure does love @Baseballism. Check out this store! prz.io/XPk4R2Hr 2 weeks ago
- “Do not have your concert first, and then tune your instrument afterwards. Begin the day with the Word of God and p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- “God had an only Son and he was a missionary.” - David Livingstone. // Lord, call & use my boys! They're yours. 3 weeks ago