This community of love is meant to comfort the person who is discouraged, to strengthen the person who is weak, to encourage the person who has no hope, to come alongside the person who is alone, to guide the person who has lost his way, to give wisdom to the person lost in foolishness, to warn the person who is beginning to wander, to correct the person turning the wrong way, to give eyes to the person blind to God’s presence, and to physically represent God’s presence and love. No one, including pastors, is wired to live outside this community.
- RT @timkellernyc: Describe the God you've rejected. Describe the God you don't believe in. Maybe I don't believe that God either. 41 minutes ago
- Today @BMBCAZ we begin our study of 1 Peter. “We’re not home yet.” Bring a friend. https://t.co/HJm1dFsDiB 2 days ago
- Parenting is a flawed person trying to give guidance to a flawed person in a fallen world… but with a faithful God. - @PaulTripp #parenting 3 days ago
- RT @hershaelyork: Any church with no immature believers has failed to reach new people or run them off. Vibrant churches have multiple stag… 4 days ago
- @DBrianBowman He’s a great guy doing great work. It was a joy meeting up with him. You all keep up the good work!! 4 days ago