This community of love is meant to comfort the person who is discouraged, to strengthen the person who is weak, to encourage the person who has no hope, to come alongside the person who is alone, to guide the person who has lost his way, to give wisdom to the person lost in foolishness, to warn the person who is beginning to wander, to correct the person turning the wrong way, to give eyes to the person blind to God’s presence, and to physically represent God’s presence and love. No one, including pastors, is wired to live outside this community.
- fine work by 2 of the Stephens boys twitter.com/jjent_stephens… 1 week ago
- RT @TGCArizona: RT for a shot to WIN THIS BUNDLE thanks to Baker Books! #helpmefollowjesus And join us next week: ow.ly/OQ0730bWCRr… 3 weeks ago
- So, am I the last SBC pastor on the planet that hasn't tried or received in the mail the new @CSBible? #partialjoke 1 month ago
- RT @TGC_IO: Targeting Bible Illiteracy in ‘Christian-ish’ Kenya. thegspl.co/2dsv0py #PackingHope https://t.co/2wPnYhqQDP 1 month ago
- RT @TozerAW: "As God is exalted to the right place in our lives, a thousand problems are solved all at once." AW Tozer #tozer 1 month ago