One of the great tragedies in much of western Christianity is the misconception that ‘church’ is an ornate building or a service to be attended, rather than the community of God’s people, saved by His grace. By definition, then, to be a member of the church is to be a participant in the life of God, with the people of God, made possible by the grace of God…
Viewed in this light, our participation in the life of the church is not an option, or the prerogative of a privileged few, but the call and responsibility of every person redeemed through the work of Christ on the cross. Having been purchased by God, we have the awesome privilege of offering all that we are and have to him for his glory.
- @joshmatteson Don is a great man of God. Tell hm I sad Hey!! 2 hours ago
- @joshmatteson Hey! Is that Don Lovell? 2 hours ago
- RT @9Marks: Your brothers and sisters in Christ need to hear you sing. God intends your singing to encourage others. (Eph. 5:19) —@MerkerM… 3 days ago
- @davidrsullivn 6pm here, man!! Move to AZ & enjoy college football all the more 3 days ago
- Do I know anyone using trainedup.church? If so, I'd love to talk with you/hear from you & get your thoughts. 1 week ago