I saw more clearly than ever that the first great and primary business to which I ought to attend every day was to have my soul happy in the Lord. The first thing to be concerned about was not how much I might serve the Lord, or how I might glorify the Lord; but how I might get my soul into a happy state, and how my inner man might be nourished . . . Now what is the food for for the inner-man? Notprayer but, the Word of God.
- @joshmatteson Don is a great man of God. Tell hm I sad Hey!! 2 hours ago
- @joshmatteson Hey! Is that Don Lovell? 2 hours ago
- RT @9Marks: Your brothers and sisters in Christ need to hear you sing. God intends your singing to encourage others. (Eph. 5:19) —@MerkerM… 3 days ago
- @davidrsullivn 6pm here, man!! Move to AZ & enjoy college football all the more 3 days ago
- Do I know anyone using trainedup.church? If so, I'd love to talk with you/hear from you & get your thoughts. 1 week ago