I saw more clearly than ever that the first great and primary business to which I ought to attend every day was to have my soul happy in the Lord. The first thing to be concerned about was not how much I might serve the Lord, or how I might glorify the Lord; but how I might get my soul into a happy state, and how my inner man might be nourished . . . Now what is the food for for the inner-man? Notprayer but, the Word of God.
- @PSTR_JNewton @shaneandshane It's a good calling... Press on, brother 5 days ago
- Wednesday = sermon writing = @shaneandshane for the playlist. #worsipwhileworking 5 days ago
- RT @brad_merchant: Five signs that God is at work: 1. Jesus is exalted. 2. Satan's interests are attacked. 3. The Bible is honored. 4.… 2 weeks ago
- Make plans now to join me bmbcaz for Easter! @ Cave Creek, Arizona instagram.com/p/Bfwrmy2glr_p… 2 weeks ago
- @howardbriank is giving away two year long memberships to pastorguide.com for free! Help me win by entering… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago