Just as you cannot have the sun without light, or ice without cold, or fire without heat, or water without moisture—you will never find true faith without true repentance, and you will never find true repentance without lively faith. The two things will always go side by side.
- RT @WrestlingPastor: When you just got home from camp and VBS starts on Monday... https://t.co/kepUWHJz0M 2 days ago
- RT @PastorCroft: Want to be a pastor? Great! Shepherd, love and serve others in your current local church like a pastor would, but withou… 1 week ago
- RT @LeadershipCures: Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone. -Pablo Picasso #leadership 3 weeks ago
- RT @timkellernyc: We would never imagine that getting our heart's deepest desires might be the worst thing that can ever happen to us. 3 weeks ago
- "Humility is the oil that allows relationships in the church to run smoothly & lovingly." @DrTomSchreiner 1 month ago