Just as you cannot have the sun without light, or ice without cold, or fire without heat, or water without moisture—you will never find true faith without true repentance, and you will never find true repentance without lively faith. The two things will always go side by side.
- Blessed to spend our day outdoors. instagram.com/p/BahyDd1gTtkd… 9 hours ago
- One of the highlights of my time @boycecollege was learning under… instagram.com/p/BaenqZZg5kAP… 1 day ago
- #boycepreview #myroots #curbappeal @ The Southern Baptist… instagram.com/p/BaeU5rhgvm2k… 1 day ago
- RT @dabothebulldog: @jjent_stephens Why didn’t you take me with you? #BoycePreview https://t.co/tsBBl3PFLU 1 day ago
- Lots of folks leaving Phoenix headed to Louisville. I wonder how many will be at #BoycePreview @BoyceCollege?… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago